Subsea HPU / Safe + EX HPUOffshore/Products
Hydraulic Power Units (HPU) has been around for decades and till today is still a primary key component in Marine, Offshore and Subsea operations.
MOWE partners Nakamura Japan for the complete HPU and accumulator package.
Hydraulic Power Unit is the main driving components of hydraulic systems. Consistently mainly of a motor, a reservoir and a hydraulic pump, these units can generate a huge amount of power to drive most any kind of hydraulic operations. Hydraulic Power Units are based on Pascal's law of physics, drawing their power from ratios of area and pressure. The best part of hydraulics is that Hydraulic Fluid is not compressible making the system predicable.
MOWE’s designed and integrated HPU system / skids are used in a wide range of applications that requires heavy and systematic lifting as well as other applications where repeated use of powerful and directional force is needed, including :
- - Automation
- - Mobile Equipment
- - Oil Field
- - Oil Spill Clean Up Equipment
- - Marine Equipment
MOWE provides services to Shell, Petronas, Chiyoda, Toshiba, Tokyo, Mitsui, Cendor2 FPSO and more.
Today, our company offers:
- - Bladder & Piston Accumulators of various materials and pressure ratings
- N2 Booster Pump Skids / Systems
- Customised Hydraulic Systems and Solutions for Offshore or Industrial applications
Applications of Hydraulics is in every areas in Marine, Offshore, Oil and Gas
- - Valve Control Systems
- Well head control panels
- Modular hydraulic skids on power or engines
- Chemical Injection skid piston pumps
- Potable / Hot water packages
- Emergency Pump Packages
- Cargo System, Winches & cranes
- Accumulator packages
- Cylinder push and pull packages for bridges, doors and other applications
Features and benefits
- - Provide High-pressure or low pressure hydraulic systems
- Electrical controlled systems
- Packaged with Motor or Engines for Safe or Hazardous Areas.
- Skid, Modular, compact and easy to install
- Interface with ICSS or plain local operations.
- Wide range of components, Valves and options making design options very versatile.
- Skid or Modular, Framed or supplied loose
- Remote Control (optional)
DOWNLOAD PDF INFORMATION: