66 years of Accumulators....
"Product development ahead of the demands of the times." The fundamental philosophy of Nakamura Koki.
Founded in 1953 by Masao Nakamura,
the company has never looked back from making the best accumulators it could develop.
In 1965, Nakamura entered into technical partnership with GREER and also OLAER patented in the U.S. which steer the way how accumulators are manufactured today in Nakamura.
For the past 66 years, making the same accumulator better with better machines has never stopped.
Today, the company offers:
- Bladder & Piston Accumulators of various materials and pressure ratings.
- N2 Booster Pump skids / systems.
- Customised hydraulic Systems and Solutions for Offshore, Industrial etc.
Illustrates N2 Gas Booster Pump Skid , Accumulator Stand with Cylinders Accumulators
- Shock Dampener (Water Hammer and Pressure Surge Absorder)
- Power Compensator
- Pump Pulsation Dampener
- Thermal Change Compensator
- Hydraulic Balancer
- Fluid Supplier
- Hydro-Pneumatic Shock Absorbers
- Transfer Barrier
- Well head control panels.
- Chemical injection skids / packages.
- Potable / Hot water packages.
- Emergency pump packages.
- Hydraulic power for energy storage.
- Cargo Systems, Subsea HPU and Winches & cranes.
Clients: SHELL, Petronas, Chiyoda, Toshiba, Toyo, Mitsui, etc.
Download Additional information: